Goods Return & Claims Policy
A. Parcel Loss Claim Shipment Guarantee (Optional)
If the order item purchased is lost during the transportation, we will refund the amount as per below to customer’s account.
Parcel Lost: the amount of claimable = Product Amount + China Express + International shipping
Terms and conditions:
- The entire cost of purchase (only for Package Loss Claim) will be refunded to the customer;
- Indemnity days: Lost parcels means not received within specific days after it has been departed from warehouse (please refer the details as below), parcel loss claims will be returned to the customer's account.
- West Malaysia:
Sea shipping = more than 50 working days after it departed from warehouse (without a valid reason of delay such as custom detention and etc.);
Air Shipping= more than 20 working days after it departed from warehouse (without a valid reason of delay such as custom detention and etc.).
- East Malaysia:
Sea shipping = more than 65 working days after it departed from warehouse (without a valid reason of delay such as custom detention and etc.);
Air Shipping = more than 30 working days after it departed from warehouse (without a valid reason of delay such as custom detention and etc.).
- The maximum parcel loss claimable amount up to RM1,500 per order. If the value of goods over RM1,500, while the needs of purchase additional Parcel Lost Guarantee, may contact Asia5B Customer Service and this special request subject to Asia5b Management approval.
Claimable amount from this Parcel Loss Guarantee when happen any issue on parcel loss:
- Without purchase Parcel Loss Guarantee
Only can claim for Product Price, maximum claimable amount is RM400.
- With purchase Parcel Loss Guarantee
Can claim for Product Price + China Domestic Delivery Fee + International Shipping Fee, maximum claimable amount up to RM1,500 only.
Please note that the following conditions/circumstances are not considering Parcel Lost cases:
- Loss due to natural disasters (Act of God) such as bad weather, lightning, tsunami, earthquake, flood natural disasters, etc.
- Customs Clearance** or Customs Inspections delay the entire transport time.
- Container congestion in Port / Delayed departure of containers due to deteriorating weather.
- East Malaysia Delivery is not included in this guarantee.
- The promotion period of the platform (such as: double 11, double 12 or other event promotions) resulting in excessive order processing and delay the entire transportation process.
- Malaysia Holidays and Public Holidays.
In some cases, it may involve an International Carriage whereby some part of the product (parcel) fails the "Domestic Security Check in China" during customs inspection, this means, the entire parcel will be returned to the warehouse.
All of the parcels shipped from China to Malaysia will have to go through China and Malaysia customs clearance inspection. The result of customs examination is considered by any special case/ non-conforming/ non-compliance with the package such as over size items, heavy weights, or contains sensitive materials.
There might be a delay in the delivery process (i.e. return of packages to the warehouse). Our customer service will notify you as soon as possible (via SMS or phone call) after we received any relevant information about your product(s).
B. Goods Return Procedure (Upon seller confirmation)
Asia5B will not take any full responsibility of the seller product damage/ defected/ differences in term of order quantities, product attributes and product quality or functionality. Customer has to arrange the deliver back defect items and the cost bear by customer themselves. Asia5B Customer Service (CS) assists to contact seller for the confirmation of returns case, whether claim back product price or exchange goods.
Tips: Please check if there is any serious damage to the packaging or goods that do not meet the receiving requirements before you sign off the parcel. If you found out there is any, you may reject the parcel directly and briefly explain it to the courier delivery man.
When you receive the goods and found out that there is damage or it is inconsistent with your order, please send an email/ leave a message at Live Chat to our customer service and briefly explain the problem or reason for a return, or you also can contact us (Customer Service: +6010-9080255 or +6010-3655255) for further clarification about your case. All depend on seller side to consider whether to accept the customer's goods return request.
Once seller agreed to accept goods returns case upon confirmation given by seller side, either the refunds or goods exchange/ replacement, or you are required to return the product(s) together with its original packaging back deliver back to seller within 7 days from the goods received date.
Note: You will need to bear the postage fees for all the return goods as well as the responsibility for the loss of parcel.
Below are the circumstances that seller disqualified/ exempted for goods return:
- The product has exceeded the given return which is 7 days from the goods received date.
- Information filled in good returns application is not clear or incomplete.
- Fail to provide the proof of purchase of goods.
- Unpacked items, such as software packages, CDs, DVDs, cassettes, etc.
- Set of goods cannot be partially returned with other component or accessories of the main product.
- Goods that have been used/ modified or damaged for your personal reasons.
- Missing gifts, attachments included with the product.
- Random gifts given.
- The buyer has a large number of malicious returns or records.
- Due to clearance or seasonal deal with the ultra-low discount products, such as goods page does not accept returns.
- Use of goods in ways that lead to bad health.
Note: All accessories or parts attached with the products are being exempted from claims such as belts on the clothes, free gifts, strips on hand phone casing.
** Seller will retain the final decision on your goods return case, thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Remark: If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.