Shipping & Delivery
Buy For Me & Dropping Product
Due to recent COVID-19 pandemic across the world, flight been delayed and cancelled will result in late received your parcel (unsure actual ship time and duration) therefore we recommend to use Sea Shipping.
** Please refer to info Embargoed items and sensitive items as below: Note: The shipping duration is the estimated time (from Guangzhou warehouse to the customer door), the specific delivery time to customs / air clearance speed and local express service efficiency shall prevail.
A. The embargo Item (Prohibited Ship Item)
All packages of Oversea Platform (or other China 3rd party merchants) may be inspected or scanned for embargo items by customs. If the goods are found to contain contraband, the package will be confiscated by customs and cannot be shipped. It is the responsibility of each customer to place an order to ensure that the goods ordered do not contain any embargo items. We are not responsible for any loss resulting from the handling of these parcels or legal consequences by the Customs. Please refer to the icon for your pre-purchase considerations (avoid ordering contraband).
B. Special handling of goods package (sensitive items)
Sensitive items consists of batteries, magnets, liquids, fragile items, sharp objects and food items are classified as sensitive items and are not suitable for certain shipping methods. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the sensitive items purchased by the customer are in the appropriate shipping methods. The logistics agents will be screening at their end and control which goods are sensitive. We provide two international modes of transport for Sensitive Items: Special Sea and Special Air Shipping.
The following is a description of the classification of sensitive items:
1. Glass / Fragile
Contains glass ingredients or fragile items are sensitive goods. We also intimate for the sensitive objects to provide a free wooden service, so that you have a glass or fragile goods protection. If you put glass or fragile goods as ordinary goods, items broken or damaged, the company will not make any compensation.
(Common items: cups, cutlery, vases, mirrors, decorations, picture frames)
2. Valuable Items
Valuables easily lead to theft, or robbery. If you choose to buy such items, please list it as a sensitive item, because the wooden frame is packed tightly and it will reduce the risk of loss. In addition, we will advise to purchase insurance for this kind of goods. If the goods are loss during transportation, the insurance will compensate up to RM1, 500 per order. Please refer to https://www.asia5b.com/return-and-refund (Parcel Loss Claim Shipment Guarantee) for further details.
(Common items: high-end goods, high-level art and decorations / jewelry, expensive accessories and so on)
3. Containing Liquid Items
All items contain liquid are listed as sensitive goods.
For example, pencil is normal items however pen is sensitive items due to the pen refill / core is in liquid form. Another example, phone shell is normal item however phone shell with liquid decorations will be considered as sensitive goods.
(Common items: pen, liquid decoration phone shell, drink, perfume)
4. Containing Magnet Objects
Stationery, kitchenware and music products are sensitive items if they contain magnets or pure magnets. In additional to the general sound systems and music products which contained magnets, many stationery and kitchen utensils also contained magnets.
(Common items: message magnet stickers, magnetic nails, bendable magnet ruler, magnetic rubbing board, refrigerator magnet stickers, headphones, radio, audio, music box)
5. Contains Battery Items
Batteries are one of the sensitive goods, so all goods with built-in batteries are sensitive goods. There are times when sellers are giving away the batteries for free or forget to remove the batteries from the products.
(Common items: watches, rechargeable treasure, children's toys, computers, mosquitoes, flashlights)
6. A Branded or Imitation Brand of Goods
Generally, the international brands that we are familiar with, whether genuine or imitation are all sensitive items.
(For example: ADIDAS, NIKE, HUAWEI, LINING, millet, HELLO KITTY, TSUM TSUM and others)
7. Electrical Appliances Containing Motors
All plugged in or installed with batteries electrical appliances contain motors are classified as sensitive items. Those electrical appliances being able to generate heat, rotate or move around will be considered as [Sensitive Items]
(Common items: fan, clock, hair dryer, juice machine, sweeping machine, rice cooker)
8. Powdered Products
All powdered goods: Foods, Supplies, Cosmetics, Medicines for internal and external application are all considered sensitive items. But the sensitive substances here refer to the powder of various colours and be reminded that white coloured powder is [Prohibited].
(Common products: powder mask, powdery collagen, blush, soy flour, milk powder, powder)
9. Goods that are applied to The Skin (Beauty/ Personal Care Products)
Products that can be applied on the face or body skin are all sensitive items.
(Common items: lipstick, foundation, toothpaste, sunscreen, ointment, mask, face cream, make-up products, etc)
10. Contains Electronic Chip Products
All computer chips or electrical appliances containing electronic chips are sensitive items, such as 3C products, digital products or electrical appliances. In addition, some daily necessities also contain electronic chips, such as electronic education toys, kitchen electronic weighing scales, and electric toothbrush.
(Common items: computer, pendrive, hard disk, SD card memory card, driving recorder, navigation)
11. There are Commodities that are Involved in Religion
Customs will pay more attention on all religious, political, races items.
All religious, political, races books, supplies, costumes and props need to go through sensitive channels.
Products that consist of insulting religions, cults are strictly prohibited.
(Common items: Religious class, political class, race and other domestic sensitive subject books. Of course, if it involves insulting religion, cults and so on are prohibited)
12. Food and Supplements
All medicines, supplements, foods and beverages are sensitive items. In addition, air shipping can be arranged on dried food only. Fresh food such as fresh vegetables and fruits can be shipped by Sea only.
(Common items: fruits and vegetables seeds, tea, snacks, dried fruit, pills, syrup, health food, health drugs, etc)
13. CD & DVD
Due to the copyrights issues, all CDs, packages CD, DVD, VCD are all sensitive goods.
(Common items: album, movie)
14. Adult Toy Supplies
All sex toys are sensitive items.
(Common items: vibrating rods, condoms, inflatable dolls, sexual organs imitation products)
15. Contains a Blade or Sharp Tool Items
All products contain blades, be it stationery, kitchen utensils, personal care products are all classifieds as sensitive items.
Weapon items such as model steel knife, sword is strictly [prohibited]
(Common items: kitchen knives, sharpeners, blades, scissors, peeling knife, haircut knives, shaving knife (regardless of size are sensitive)
The Quality of Operation or the use of Quality Problems
Before purchasing any merchandise, all customers should review all terms and conditions on the goods provided by the vendor/ supplier. Asia5B will not be liable for any damages to the operations of the product itself (electronic product / machine / part / food valid probation period / product manual and appearance).
In addition, Asia5B does not act as any product warranty or intellectual property rights of any third-party online shopping platform (manufacturer/ seller). On the Asia5B.com platform, you (the customer) agree to bear all risks and responsibilities arising from your use of the products and services of the third-party online shopping platform (manufacturer/ seller). Asia5B is also not responsible for the product information or webpage content provided by third-party online shopping platform (manufacturer).
Purchasing Warranty and Complaints
Some product information displayed on the “Asia5B Buy for Me” platform / website mentioned about the product warranty. Information about such guarantees is provided by the manufacturer on third-party shopping platforms.
Asia5B shopping platform does not cover product warranty services or package guarantees for defects (product features). Therefore, the function or appearance of the product such as the repair of defective products, upgrades or the use of other accessories are not covered under the warranty agreement. Customers must contact merchants on third-party shopping platforms to negotiate or arrangement on product repairs. You can seek for Asia5B customer service staff for help to get more information about the manufacturers / sellers.
Goods Receipt Notice (Reminder)
- Before acknowledging on the receipt of goods, it is customer responsibility to check on the outer packaging of the goods is intact, whether the parcel seals are intact, and whether the seal has obvious traces of demolition.
- It is advised that customer checks the parcel in front of the delivery man and put a remark if there are any damages on the outer packaging of the goods, parcel seal broken or obvious traces of demolition. Customer may choose not to accept the goods if damages are severed. All packages of goods once signed on behalf of the delivery process have ended.
- Delivery process is ended after acknowledgement on the receipt of goods is signed.
- After acknowledgement on the receipt of goods is signed, damaged goods or not your ordered items, please keep the outer packing box (including the sealed tape) and the product. Please submit an application for product return within 7 days from the goods received date. In the process of applying for a product return, you must provide information such as the condition of the goods, physical photos and other information to our customer service. We will help you to request for the compensation from the manufacturer / seller. All refund or any forms of compensations are subject to manufacturer / seller agreement. Asia5B is not responsible for the refund if manufacturer / seller refuse to refund / compensate.
- Fragile or vulnerable packages are excluded in the damage claims coverage.
- Dangerous goods and prohibited goods are not included in the scope of claim (for example: compressed gas, liquefied gas, flammable liquids, acid and alkaline corrosion products and other national ban products).
- Losses or expenses caused by the natural wear and tear of the goods, essential defects, characteristics and the rise and fall of market prices.
- All missing products caused by natural disasters such as severe weather, lightning, tsunamis, earthquake, floods and other natural disasters by the Act of God.
If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.